• Cookie Crumbs – An entire package of store-bought cookies, crushed into a fine dust, and sprinkled throughout the house.
• Dry Shampoo – A lovely floral scent, with a hint of aerosol and flakiness.
• Family Picture Day – A blend of tears, fake smiles, matching outfits and a flask of cabernet wine.
• Go Ask Your Father – The elusive scent of cologne and responsibility.
• Hiding in the Closet – The scent of a margarita being sipped in a dark, quiet place.
• Laundry Mountain – The smell of freshly washed clothes that were never worn to begin with.
• Memories of a Shower – Dreams of a long, hot, steamy shower, with expensive shampoo and luxury soap, while settling for another day of baby wipes and dry shampoo.
• MomMomMomMimosa – Orange juice, champagne, and an aspirin.
• Reheated Coffee – Dark roast coffee, with a hint of breast milk, heated for the fourth time today.
• Shameless Bribes - A lovely blend of chocolate, mom guilt, and manipulation.
• Suspicious Silence – Mystery Scent. Because you never know what you’ll find when the kids are quiet.
• Touched Out – A relaxing lavender and lime, without any boundaries or personal space.
• Stolen Treats - A mouthwatering blend of chocolate and peanut butter cups, stolen from its special hiding place in the frozen veggies bag.
All candles are 10 oz, and handmade with soy wax and cotton wicks.